I started collaborating creatively with Tom and his team in 2009. In that time, I have seen my Oregon City, Oregon based photography business grow and flourish.
A little about me:
– I’m a mother of two recent West Linn (OR) graduates – a son who is now studying Statistics at Montana State University, and a daughter who is pursuing her BFA in Entertainment Illustration at Laguna College of Art & Design;
– I’m the wife to a race car driver (yes, really!) and have the privilege of traveling with him to race tracks nationwide while he travels at 170mph in his vintage Corvette;
– My office mate is our overstuffed Bichon-poodle mix named Sargent Waddles
– I owned a PR & marketing firm for 17 years and worked in sports marketing for the golf
industry, as well as for action sports including motocross, snowboard & skateboarding.
– I’m a proud geek with a special love for Star Wars (except Phantom Menace – let’s be real), NASA and Space X, The Indianapolis 500, The Office, and Broadway’s Hamilton.
– I have a moon-shaped tattoo on my left shoulder, and a wave on my ribs – both of which I love!
– I am a HUGE lover of super hot coffee, Dutch Bros. iced teas, music, laughter, Portland’s art scene, and helping my clients feel natural and relaxed in front of the camera.
And as a long-time portrait artist, I understand that during this amazing period of your life, having your photos taken could be seen as thrilling, intimidating, or a maybe even burden you’d rather avoid. Fortunately I love working with seniors from all walks of life! And whether you’re enthusiastic about having your photos taken, or doing this JUST to make mom happy, I’m still going to make sure you have a great time and walk away with photos that you’ll love and cherish.
I’m here to help you through your whole photo process, from wardrobe planning and location scouting, to yearbook selection and even helping design albums, announcements and more. Most of all, I want to create an experience that lives up to the importance of this moment in your life. So let’s have some fun celebrating what makes you so uniquely you!
Not able to get to Oregon to work with me? I collaborate closely with the entire Phlox team of photographers to create a wonderful experience for all of our clients.